31 July 2006

Can You Believe?

"The integrity of the upright guides them, but the unfaithful are destroyed by their duplicity."

Proverbs 11:3
Man. I am so happy!! Is it the fact that I have found a person who accepts me for me? Or is the fact that I have finally accepted who I am as a person and I really don't care that you aren't my friend? I'm still happy! I can only wish the same for you.
Alone
All alone
Just sitting there
Staring up above
Looking at the stars
Thinking my thoughts
My thoughts of peace
Tears running down
My face
Unstoppable they seem
Sitting in silence
No on to question me
Trying to figure out
What it is about
Me, why you sit in
Silence not talking to me
Maybe it is because
Of who I am inside
Maybe you just don't
Like the person I am
Still, I'm sitting here
All alone

1 Sayings:

Blogger Famous Quotations said...

You have won the Blog of the Day Awards for today

You can pick out a winner button here:

http://blogofthedayawards.blogspot.com/2006/06/blog-of-day-awards-code-for-winners.html

Thank you for the nomination.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Anything dealing with this post:

Create a Link

<< Home